The Nigeria Navy wishes to inform the general public and all interested candidates that the online registration for the 2017 Recruitment Exercise is officially open.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply
- SSCE or equivalent with 5 credits including English language, mathematics and physics.
- Application Guidelines
- Candidates must have one of the following studies and / or professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate / Principal High School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds of London City and Guilds.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other Diploma qualification almost like those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leave certificate.
- Any candidate for higher education / professional qualification, ie HND, BA / BSc, etc., other than those of the
first year Mentioned / qualification, can not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is wrong to explain the incorrect educational / vocational qualification. This will result to immediate withdrawal and will be handed to the civil police for prosecution purposes.
Any certificate or qualification not tendered during the exercise will not be accepted. Applicant married before or during exercise will not be accepted.
Candidates must be 18 to 22 years old were at the school of certificates of the school, at the time of the registration of the age, while 24 the admissible limit for people with more qualified nurses as owner RCE, ICT specialists, etc.
Candidates must not have married or have children before applying.
The applicant must print out the parent / guardian consent form and Local government attestation form.
Candidates must be a Nigeria.
Applicant can not apply if having the following problems categories: myopia, ear problem, previous orthopedic surgery, flat feet, below the desired height (1.70 females 1.67) stammered a person break or disabilities.
- Applicants must be free of a previous criminal conviction.
- Applicants must come with the following documents to the recruitment centers:
- Photocopy of birth certificate or declaration of age.
- Photocopy of powers.
- Complete access form to sign in the candidate’s country of origin by the president or secretary of the LGA of a candidate or the rank of officer of the commander, Police Commissioner (CSP) or equivalent, and.
- Completed parental consent, which must be signed by the applicant or legal guardian.
- Four passport photos, which were duly signed by the persons mentioned in paragraph (c) and stamped.
- Candidates are invited to bring scratch cards from their NECO-WAEC results and recruitment centers.
- The applicant must enclose the aptitude test centers:
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form
- Local government certification form.
- Acknowledgement Form
- Photocopy certified, including NYSC download certificate.
- The application form must be submitted online.
- Applicants will be required to produce original copies of all powers listed in the first ball prior to recruitment.
Any candidate in suspicion embodied, corrupted or falsified document (s) excluded from the recruitment procedures. Such applicants must also be given civilian police to prosecute.
The date for setting aptitude October 7, 2017.
Please note that any attempt to flood the headquarters of the Navy with letters from all sides will be viewed by an applicant as a trick to undermine the registration process and lead to the disqualification of the candidates. In addition, applicants should note that the recruitment process is a space without having to give money to those who need it in any form.
At the end of the application form, applicants will be asked to click on “Send” on the website and generate the application ID of the plaintiff. Candidates are asked to print a copy of the summary of the application.
Applicants for the planned research and recruitment centers should come with their copies of the completed forms.
The candidates are then not invited to a form of payment to a person or group of people in their own interest to help with the recruitment exercise.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply