Temperance aluminum and roofing is a roofing and construction company based in Lagos hiring. Our commitment to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and continued growth. We need people we can hire with excellent business skills and proven success in setting goals and achievements, or it may come from a commercial fund or customer facing.
We are hiring to fill the vacancy below:
This position reports: Project Manager
Work Description for Hiring Job
- In this role you will sell range of manufactured products and solutions for roofing company.
- Selected candidates will be the source of new business opportunities and play a key role in increasing revenue and profits through managing and negotiating with customers, generating leads, qualifying prospects and
- managing product sales And services.
- Generating quality fields
- Significant understanding and knowledge of the market in the commercial area including knowledge of the competition
- Develop fast and strong relationships with potential clients.
- Development of “cash” marketing strategies and evaluation of their effectiveness
- Respect for personal sales and team goals
- Identification and acquisition of new customers
- Developing and expanding the customer database and prospecting new customers
- Temperance promotion of aluminum products and services
- And provide information to the project manager
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENT FOR TEMPERANCE ALUMINIUM
- At least OND
- Advantage if you have experience in the field of construction to sell, but not essential
- The experience with the customer service versus sales or advantageous
- Oral high level of communication ability and writing
- High motivation and determination to succeed
- Big Win new business
- Happy and relationship development
- Manufacturers of natural relationships
- PC read and write
- Email account
- Targeted and ambitious
NOTE: All applicants will be invited for aptitude test once your application is received since its a massive recruitment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR THE MASSIVE RECRUITMENT
Interested applicants end their CV’s in MS Word Format and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org