RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO THE VOLUNTEER
The Government of Nigeria is responsible for the following tasks:
– payment of certificates on land and sea to volunteers.
– payment of the resettlement allowance.
– return provsion passages Volunteers. BUT Voluntgeers are not hand luggage.
– leaving limited additional benefits, such as subsidies.
– In the event of death of a direct relative, such as a golden pen father, husband of a `voluntary governor` is for the adoption of volunteers of his post to Nigeria and back, strictly liability subject to prior approval of the Directorate . In line with the practice of management, represented as the need for `will be the same as that of the funerals of the deceased.
VOLUNTEERS RECIPIENT COUNTRY RESPONSIBILITY
Furnished accommodation provide reasonable -.
– payment of public services such as water, electricity and gas.
– provision of free medical services.
– provision of transport where applicable.
– The beneficiary country can deploy the volunteer to any part of the country to develop its own free costs. It is important to take into account the internal implementation of the deployment of the volunteer is the sole responsibility of the host state.
– The beneficiary country has granted exemption of volunteers for the payment of local taxes. It is “ the volunteers ” Privileges came first that “they agree that tax exemption used by the increase in the importance of personal action of volunteers (12) 12 months after their arrival, awarded gold imposed as applicable in a Country. Personal effects may be imported volunteers within twelve (12) months after arrival in receiving countries such as household items and items such as a motor vehicle, air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines and other electronic gadgets of gold Must be defined as closed.
– sale of such local objects, but are paid ‘and’ duties solely responsible for the form of consent appropriate host authority to import, if they are not entitled to a person similar to Privilege.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a type written application with the following details below:
Photocopies of relevant certificates (All foreign certificates are to be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education)
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No. 35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Garki Main Post Office,
Note: Candidates who had previously undergone orientation exercise and who possess the above qualifications are still eligible and therefore need not apply.