First Bank of Nigeria Limited (First Bank) latest bank recruitment is the largest financial services institution in Nigeria by total assets and gross income. With more than 10 million accounts receivable the first bank has 750 branches in a wide range of retail financial services and businesses. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank RDC, FBNBank Ghana, Gambia FBNBank, FBNBank Guinea, Sierra Leone and FBNBank FBNBank Senegal and its offices Representation in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE LATEST BANK RECRUITMENT
- First Bank recently launched a management program associated with a 24-month, fast and comprehensive development program that is targeted at young, dynamic, motivated and self-deserving part of the next generation shore leaders.
- The program guide is to deliberately integrate the culture of the bank and build a very ingenious and talented pipeline maintained in order to have the vision of bank to the bank of prime Australian people.
- These people need to have strong thinking skills, financial and methodological skills and an ability to communicate effectively and help synthesize ideas, information and data for decision making.
- After completing the program selected candidates (Management Associates) for the Deputy Director degree, regardless of their qualifications at the entry point in.
- These individuals are identified as high potential brands (Hypos) in the bank and a regular practice in promoting the annual assessment of high performance light ratings.
- Therefore, the Bank solicits nominations to adequately qualify the potential competencies and leadership of potential candidates(hiring jobs now).
- Cross-country posting and secondment opportunities and departments offered to employees by the leading banking network to offer global and network exposure.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualify candidate prepared to work in the bank wishing to apply click here to apply